In a story that spans space and time; Eternal Darkness: Sanity’s RequiemTM introduces 12 controllable characters through the last 2000 years of history; from ancient Rome to modern day. The story revolves around a young woman; Alexandra Rovias; who travels to Rhode Island to investigate the mysterious death of her grandfather. As the game unfolds Alexandra experiences events through the game’s other characters and eventually discovers the secret of human history.
- A smart and compelling storyline stretching through 20 centuries intended for players 17 and older
- Play as 12 different characters each with their own special abilities
- Sanity System – adds new levels of unpredictability to the game play experience causing the player to question each step taken in the game
- Each character battles enemies with historically accurate weapons and a unique enemy targeting system
- Game features a groundbreaking animation engine; brings characters to life with emotional responses based on current situations
- Superior 3D engine including: bump-mapping radiosity lightmaps ray-traced lightmaps volumetric fogging 24-bit color and 640×480 resolution running at 60 frames per second
- Haunting musical score to completely envelope the players’ experience
- Music sound effects artwork technology story and game play combine in a way never before attempted in a video game
There are no reviews yet.