Survive the gritty reality of the urban underworld in Def Jam Fight For NY; the only fighting game featuring five intense fighting styles; hardcore hip hop music; more than 40 hip hop artists and celebrities; and seedy urban venues. Develop your fighting skills; get down with a crew and battle for control of the underworld.
- Three Times the Length of the Original Def Jam VENDETTA – It’s going to take more than 90 fights in 20-plus venues to win control of the streets.
- 40 of the Biggest Hip Hop Artists and Celebrites — Starring and music by the hottest names in hip hop from Def Jam and beyond — look for appearances by Busta Rhymes Carmen Electra Fat Joe Flava Flav Freeway Ghostface Ice T Joe Budden Kimora Lee Simmons Lil’ Kim Ludacris Method Man Redman Sean Paul Slick Rick Snoop Dogg Xzibit and many more.
- Five Brutal Fighting Styles — Master each fighting style: street fighting kickboxing martial arts wrestling and submission fighting. Combine up to three styles to create devastating hybrid-styles complete with new ‘blazin’ moves’ to finish off your opponent.
- 22 Interactive Venues — From destructible environmental objects to rowdy spectators who like to ‘get involved’ the 22 venues are the ultimate weapon.
- Create-A-Street Fighter — Build your own street-ready fighter and outfit him with thousands of pieces of unlockable licensed gear tattoos and even bling from the Jeweler to the stars Jacob the Jeweler.
- Represent Your Crew Online — Join a crew and own the mean streets of NYC. Move onto the international stage and take on all-comers with online play for the PlayStation 2.